The first day of summer is only 10 days away, which means that we have delicious summer treats on our mind! We did some research and narrowed down our 5 favorite desserts to share with you.
- Homemade FroYo– Who doesn’t love Frozen Yogurt?!? It’s such a sweet treat and you can craft it to be sweet or savory. We found a delicious and guilt free recipe here! It’s only 5 ingredients, which means that it’s super easy, so we know you’ll be making more than one serving! 😋
- Nutella Strawberry Parfait- So this one is a little sweeter, but you can’t say no to chocolate hazelnut goodness! It’s so simple, just strawberries, Nutella and a homemade coconut whipped cream! (or you can opt for a ready made store brand.) Check out this sweet recipe!
- Skinny Cheesecake– Cheesecake in parfait form…what could be better?! There’s only a few ingredients in this mouthwatering recipe. If you have fresh strawberries, Greek yogurt and honey then you’re good to go and you’ll be on your way to cheesecake heaven! Make it here!
- Popsicles– This one we came up with on our own, but you can Google summer Popsicle and you’ll find so many great recipes! If you have popsicle molds, you can add fresh juices and fruits and simply just stick them in the freezer! What a great way to cool off in the summer heat. 😛🌞
- Vegan Chocolate Mousse– If you’re vegan, then you’ll love this! With only 5 simple ingredients, this dessert will cure any sweet tooth. Hey, if you’re feeling crazy maybe make yourself some vegan whipped cream to top it off! Find our how to make it here.
We hope that we inspired you to make some tempting, yet healthy summer desserts in the near future! Who says dessert can’t be good for you?! 🤷🏽♂️🤷🏼