Spring semester is right around the corner and we want you to be fully prepared to continue living a healthy lifestyle with us. We’re sharing our 5 best tips on how to start the semester off strong!
- Download the Bite App in the App Store or Google Play and enter the code “F2X42” to view our daily menus, nutritional information, hours and even share your feedback! The Bite App has many interesting features, such as menu controls that allow you to filter our options, and you can even track to your FitBit!
- Know how to navigate our dining halls. We have so many different stations to choose from in Memorial Hall and Hilltop Cafe.
- If you have any food allergies, Simple Servings should be your favorite station. Simple Servings only serves food free from peanuts, tree nuts, shellfish, wheat, soy, milk products, eggs and gluten-containing ingredients.
- The Mindful station in Memorial abides by certain nutritional guidelines and only serves dishes under 600 calories. You can find out more about Mindful.
- We also offer a MyZone pantry in Memorial Hall and Hilltop Cafe, where food items needed by students with Celiac disease or nut allergies are stored and prepared with precautions against cross-contact. This area is free of tree nut, peanut and gluten-containing ingredients and products.
- Know our hours and locations so you can be sure to set aside time to eat throughout the day. Keeping your body and mind fueled throughout the day is important for proper health and brain function. Check out our hours.
- Stay connected with us so you always know what’s happening in our dining halls. You can sign up to receive specials deals, coupons and dining news by texting “Devil” to 82257. You can also follow us @ccsudining on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!
- Understand the difference between Flex Dollars and BlueChip. Flex Dollars are pre-loaded onto your card when you have a resident dining plan and can be used in any of our dining locations. Grab yourself a coffee from Starbucks in the library or a tasty meal in Devil’s Den, but keep in mind that they expire at the end of the semester. BlueChip dollars can be used in any of our dining locations, but also for things such as laundry on campus or participating merchants off campus.
If you’re commuting to campus, you can still enjoy delicious food and a social atmosphere by signing up for one of our convenient Commuter Meal Plans! You sure don’t want to lose that parking spot in the winter months trying to find somewhere to eat during classes!
Memorial Hall will be the only location open on Monday, January 21st, and will be open from from 9am-7:30pm. Normal dining hours will resume on Tuesday, January 22nd in all of our dining locations. We’re excited to see all of you next week!